Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AUTISM MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 784 Total Views

When I found this, I cried. It changed everything.  

Moms with children on the spectrum face the daily challenge of wondering what God has to say about autism (if anything at all). After all, the autism epidemic came centuries after the Bible was written. We can only guess God's thoughts on the matter, right?

After praying about this one day, I just so happened to "stumble" upon this site. I discovered that there IS a hidden (but unmistakably SPECIFIC) reference to autism in the Bible! But it's more than that. God made a very specific promise to these special children. 

Be sure to watch BOTH youtubes... 

http://kellylangston.com/2010/10/autism-the-bible-a-fascinating-bible-story-that-shows-god-cares-about-autism/

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
2Cor915
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM

This is wild!  I will need to watch the video later.  You know He totally guided you to this! 

sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:26 AM

It was good

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

jenwit2
by Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I don't know why but my computer keeps streaming and I can't get more than a few words before it starts streaming again.  Maybe the site is busy.  I'll try again later 'cause I really want to see this!  Thanks

MommyJanice44
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Can you try to copy and paste the page to this one so we can click on the video , I would love to see where it is and what the Lord spoke to you and all of us about are special kiddos' .......... thanks ................ 

chelseamcnorman
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Copy and pasting-- that's what I tried to do last time. If I were you, I would try highlighting the entire URL, then copy and pasting it to your own URL box, since apparently it won't let you link directly from my comment.

As for pasting the youtubes themselves, I have NO clue how to do this (But I'm open to pointers...)

Good luck! It really is good stuff. 

hopebuilder
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

The Video

Try that! wink mini

hopebuilder
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'm watching now. Although my son doesn't haven Autism he does have special needs . The story of Mephibosheth is a wonderful story of God's grace and love for any parent of a special needs child.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN