Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Visit Went Really Good

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Our little boy found out about us on Friday and was shown our family book. He took it better than anybody expected. We got to talk to him for over an hour on the phone. He is very talkative and full of questions. Then on Saturday, we ended up getting to spend all day with him and his foster mom. It was wonderful. He went around all day calling us Mom and Dad and and giving us hugs and kisses. It was great. We also got to talk to him Sunday on the phone. I am alittle confused though. He acts one way when he is talking to us on the phone and in person. But then his foster mom is saying he is acting totally different with her when we are not around. For example, he found out that we are suppose to spend the night this coming Saturday and spend Saturday and Sunday with him. He was asking us to stay with him this past Saturday and even to stay in his room. And he even asked me when me and him were together when he was coming to live with us and he wanted to soon. But his foster mom is now saying that he is trashing his room and saying he is not wanting to leave her and live with us. I am already in love with this little boy and I really don't know what to think. I told my husband that I hope he is just not feeding off of her anxiety about him leaving.

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Evana
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 4:51 PM

gesh. Who knows! I'm sure it must be hard for him. Maybe he is acting out. Maybe he's putting on a good front for you but maybe he's scared. Sounds confusing. I hope it goes ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)