Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

medicaid question

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

hi i am 24 years old and have a 3 year old son. i am a stay at home mom right now. the only thing i do to make money is clean my parents house every thu. i live with my b/f and his mom and dad. we pay rent. but my question is i am trying to get medicaid and i was wondering if i have to add my b/f to the form or his parents? right now he has been working alot and if i add him we might not get it. hes work is on and off kind of thing. just not really sure what to do? if i dont add him /them how do i tell them i pay the bills? thanks no bashing please!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lou7585
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:43 AM

for got to add i am in south carolina

mommame19
by Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Um dont add him, if hes not the father that helps too, living with your parents theyll wna know that but make sure to tell them you dont want to apply for them, when you aply you only put yours and you sons name, as long as your not trying to get the medicaid for the BF dont put his name on anything and as long as hes not on any paperwork stating he lives there then it doesnt matter. Since you live with your fam. they'll jst assume that they help with the bills and what not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)