Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you're on fs

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
And love to eat organic or are on a gluten free diet search your area for natural grocers. Its a grocery store that carries organic and gluten free foods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cambriagurlmom
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 5:45 AM

We have two but compared to California they are not the greatest (Lived in Ca for 22 years and moved to Arkansas) the closest one that has a good selection is two hours away so I buy dry goods there. The two shops here are not approved for FS. One is new and are hoping (so am I because they are the better selection of the two) the other the owner doesn't want to deal with it (his words) Lucky the local grocery store here buys their beef from a local farm and they are non hormone and good quality (same price at walmart too) unfortunately I live in Walmart country so there is WallHell and one other store within 30 miles not counting Dollar General (equally yuck for me)

mmtosam06
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:49 AM
Yeah I didn't see we take fs logo on the door so I asked and was told yes

Quoting Cambriagurlmom:

We have two but compared to California they are not the greatest (Lived in Ca for 22 years and moved to Arkansas) the closest one that has a good selection is two hours away so I buy dry goods there. The two shops here are not approved for FS. One is new and are hoping (so am I because they are the better selection of the two) the other the owner doesn't want to deal with it (his words) Lucky the local grocery store here buys their beef from a local farm and they are non hormone and good quality (same price at walmart too) unfortunately I live in Walmart country so there is WallHell and one other store within 30 miles not counting Dollar General (equally yuck for me)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginais2cute
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I shop at Whole Foods here in Florida. I only buy meat there. It is very expensive but I feel better eating meat from there than Walmart. Sometimes I will buy steak from Publix but no other meat.

Cambriagurlmom
by Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Right after I posted this I went to my fav store that hasn't been approved yet, and they were so now I can get my bulk cereal and good vegis.

Quoting mmtosam06:

Quoting Cambriagurlmom:

mmtosam06
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Yay that's awesome
Quoting Cambriagurlmom:

Right after I posted this I went to my fav store that hasn't been approved yet, and they were so now I can get my bulk cereal and good vegis.

Quoting mmtosam06:

Quoting Cambriagurlmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)