Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So fed up with this crap

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

So we have a case worker that apparently can't do her job. My renewal came in last month. I did it online the same day I got in the mail. I got a letter that I had to have all my documentation in by a certain day, had it turned in 2 days before. Then I got another letter that our case was being closed out because they didn't have the paperwork, which obviously was total bullshit. Called the caseworker who took 2 days calliing me back but told me not to worry, she would have it all taken care of and there wouldn't be any lapse in coverage.

Fast forward a week to yesterday, I called to see if my daughter's prescriptions were ready to be picked up (she's a type 1 diabetic) and all of a sudden I'm told that her insurance was closed out as of June 30...WTF? Called the assistance office and told them that I need everything fixed asap because she needs her meds. They took a message and supposedly marked it urgent. Haven't heard anything yet. Then I start calling again this morning around 11:30 and no one would answer the phones till after 12. The receptionist has the audacity to give me an attitude and says, "Well, you have to know it's their lunch hour." Seriously???? I'm sorry, you have an urgent message and you don't return calls? This is the second time this shit has happened since we opened medical and food stamps here. We've only been on them for a year and a half, which is longer than I want but right now I don't have a choice. And I won't even get into the attitude they give me for being in college trying to get my degree...

baby

baby

baby growth

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
shortycmlb
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I know :/ We had similar situations OVER AND OVER while we were on it. It sucks but you just gotta ignore the idiots and keep on pushing through!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)