Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Don't Take Post's Or Replies Seriously!

Posted by on May. 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 888 Total Views
Well apparently i had another encounter with a certain member who liked to take certain things seriously and cause the drama herself. I had to remove two members,(im not naming who, not naming why) one of which i didn't want to remove, but had to because she attacked back, which is understandable. Now, i allow BF facts, of course, cause i promote anything that's a proven true fact, and Bfing of course is one of those things, for anyone who wants to BF, BUT! (big but there) i DON'T allow someone to reply back with true facts and a big example of how their kid is better. It's un-called for. True facts is enough. If someone is trying to start something with you, report it to me, and i'll give them their first and only warning in this group, then their gone (hence, kicked out one member because of this) Im getting tired of getting emails back and forth between people fighting over the internet for something that started off so small and ended up not even being about the subject! So please guys, just take it easy, CAPS doesn't necessarily mean their yelling at you, their possibly trying to make a point across. Example?

It's a TRUE fact

to

IT'S A TRUE FACT!

We can see the difference can we not? Of course other's just like typing in caps, so if you don't know what their meaning by that, why not just ask instead of yelling at them for something they didn't mean you to take seriously in the first place? Much better than having two members gone because of something that shouldn't have taken place at all.

Thank you guys for your time and reading this, and i hope you had a great Mother's Day.
by on May. 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)