Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT???!??!? COUPONS?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

surprisedIS IT TRUE??  CAN WE REALLY USE COUPONS WHEN PAY WITH FS????   EVERYWHERE???   I WAS READING ANOTHER POST AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS AND IT BLEW MY MIND AWAY.   I HOPE SO.   IT WOULD SURE HELP.      bow downJULIA

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wingsfan1234
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Use food stamps as though it were regular money so YES you can use COUPONS with your food stamps!!!

sumthnuneeq
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I use coupons with my FS all the time. I need to save as much as I can. LOL Sometimes they say you have to pay tax on the coupons, but lately I haven't had to.

McClurgmama2
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Oh ya,i clip coupons like crazy lol!!I have my family all save their extra coupons every week so i can save extra.It realy saves alot of money,what i do is clip all the coupons out of the sunday paper and then go through the adds for Meijers and Hardings and see where i can use my coupond to get the best deals.This week at Meijers they have Johnsonville sauages on sale for 2 packs for $4.00.I got lots of extra coupons that are for $1.00 off a pack so i will be able to get 4 packs and it will only end up costing me $4.00 for all of it and reg retail with out it being on sale and no coupons,4 packs would cost like $15.00! I am so mad because i havnt got my FS yet and dont know when they have it straightened out so i cant get all the great deals i had planned for this week,but i am going to borrow a little $ from my grandma so i can atleast get this great deal!So definatly clip those coupons you can save big time.

jewelz596
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Yes I was told this back in 1996 when I first needed FS and I went to the store and the lady at the counter said they had a coupon for this and she got it for me and I asked her if she was sure and she said that everyone uses them. Yes use them just like cash so you can get all the great savings you desreve. Just because we have to get help does not mean we cant save money too...boy n girl

Jolene DeBoer  dccjewelzscentz@yahoo.com

www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/jewelzscentz

Come check out my website & see how you can become a consultant today for free.

jemm
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Goodness yes!! It is the best thing ever!

My groups:
Anembryonic pregnancies - for those who had a pregnancy with no baby
Pierce County Mommies - for moms in the Pierce County WA area
Group I admin:
Deals & Steals - Great freebies and discounts
My Site:
BeautiControl
- Bringing the spa home for less and giving women full time income with part time hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)