• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things go from worse to worse...Depressing~update on other post~cursing

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:00 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

So I have another post re:an issue with my caseworker and the security.Finally she gets on the ball and does everything.Well the 27 of the May i get a call the check should be ready the next day.Well guess what happens, the crazy ass w!tch that is supposed to be  my landlord all of a sudden tells my worker a bunch of crap about the place being ready in July.This after me rushing around to have all this crap ready for her becuz she only called me constantly re:me being ready 1st of June.I mean she had constant pressure on me telling me how much other ppl wanted to rent that apt .I should known somethin was off with her when she kept calling me asking me did i still want the apt becuz so and so wants it now and telling me how another tenant messed her over and so on.I had to constantly reassure her i was on my workers back to take care of stuff so i could move in for the 1st of June .

I am seriously at my fvn breaking point.My worker calls to tell her about the check and then she turns around and tells my worker July.Now my worker had the check ready a 2nd time and yesterday some1 was going to deliver it to her and what does she do?She leaves the dam place so she can hook up the cable in her new apt therefore missing that person.I think shes deliberately tryna throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing.I can get evicted over her stupid ass actions.WTF.. Also yesterday she has me meet her  at HER apt to sign the lease and when i get there she starts showng me around and at the end refuses to let me sign the lease cuz of no security but she left when they were gonna deliver the godamnd check.Also i think shes lying about her apt being repaired and stuff.When she had given me a "tour" of her apt yesterday i noticed she had no bathroom.I think shes tryna make her excuses becuz her apt isn't ready yet and instead of being honest shes screwing me over.

When i  saw the place in March the tenant who was there was leaving April 1st.Ok  the landlord wasn't sure when the place was going to be ready becuz she was actually going to be staying there while her apt was being renovated.The middle of April i get a call that shes decided to rent to me.Now i have to be out of this place becuz of issues with my verbally abusive landlord.Hes been threatening to evict me for the reasons i had mentioned in the other post.Also i'd basically stopped looking for an apartment and been rushing to get all this done for this lady.And for what.For this crazy betch whos decided to give me the runaround.She keeps tryna change the date and claim section 8 told her July which is a dam lie becuz SECTION 8 HAS NOT PAID MY CURRENT LANDLORD FOR THIS MTH becuz i was supposed to be out of this apt.I am freaking out becuz i am not even going to be getting my security back and on top of that he will start the eviction !!!And i needed that security $ to buy stuff for the new apt. Stuff i really really needed. Section 8 has explained to her and i have explained to her.Also every time 1 problem keeps getting solved she brings up something else.I have asked her if its that shes changed her mind & she keeps saying no.I am supposed to be out of there tommorow.I donno WTH i am gonna do.OMG help i am at the end of my rope & so fvn depressed atm!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsBowen333
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Im so sorry- I know what its like to deal with case workers down south.. I am in Alaska and moved to Cali for a few months. When I was down there I had to apply for cash and food stamps and i was supposed to get foodstamps the day before thanks giving.. I had no food and no money to buy food, with 4 kids and a peice of shit husband that wouldnt work. The case worker said, "Its thanksgiving weekend, your just going to have to wait until I get back in the office." WHAT!? So my kids can starve for 4 days while your fat ass FEASTS durring the holiday? THANKS.

I made some phone calls.. ALOT of phone calls. I was not used to that. Here in AK they say they are doing it that day, and it gets done. By the end of the day I had an appointment with her boss and went in as calmly as I could. He said that I didnt need to call so much. I said, "well the squeeky wheel gets the oil." Then he tried giving me some bull crap about how many applications they get and some people have to wait up to 45 (45 days?!?!?!) to get their benefits. So I said, "well maybe if they called more often it wouldnt take them so long to get their stuff" lol! he didnt like my additude. but I got my food stamp card that day. Fuckers! Trying to play god over my life.

I was in a bad spot that point in my life. Still on benies, but got rid of the idiot husband :)

Try to keep to the positive. Things happen for a reason and even though you, or me, or anything cant see it then, some thing bigger and better is on the way.

McClurgmama2
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Im so sorry you are dealing with such a moron!This lady sounds shady to me and if she is going to be your new landlord i would give up on the place because even if you do get in it sounds like she is going to be trouble to deal with.It might save you a huge headache in the end to not move in there with such a nut job  running things.I hope you can get stuff straightened out and find a good apt.

Michele & Cory forever

eternallymom
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Quoting McClurgmama2:

Im so sorry you are dealing with such a moron!This lady sounds shady to me and if she is going to be your new landlord i would give up on the place because even if you do get in it sounds like she is going to be trouble to deal with.It might save you a huge headache in the end to not move in there with such a nut job  running things.I hope you can get stuff straightened out and find a good apt.

I TOTALLY agree with this!! Do you really really want this lady as your landlord??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)