Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by on May. 27, 2008 at 3:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 274 Total Views
I really want to get this group active! If any of you have ideas on how to get everyone more involved PLEASE let me know!

Thanks

Maegan

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Breastfeeding is the most natural and loving gift you can give your baby and yourself!

Resheda Hagen-Founder Lansinoh Labortories

owner-Breastfeeding Moms Against Formula (other than for medical reasons)

by on May. 27, 2008 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aSTARKmom
by on May. 29, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Maybe get some moderators who can start topics and keep the conversation going.  We did this in my local moms group site and it seems to be working well.  People picked topics they wanted to oversee and periodically they make posts they feel other moms will be intersted in or will find helpful.
USAF.Wife
by on Jun. 7, 2008 at 4:18 PM
if everyone posts the link to this group in their journals and makes it public,lotsa women will see :)

USAF Wife To An Active Duty SSGT. Combat Arms Instructor

Photobucket

RIB ~ His Body, His Choice. PPB ~ Dont Like It? Dont Look.

marie85
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 9:22 AM
could we start up some kind of challenge.... or a post where we can report what we have done in the day or week etc share with each other if we met our goals for the week as far as being active share how we feel about it any changes we notice from weeks to week the amount of inches we lost if any or lbs or even just how we feel our energy levels etc. I think this could be motivating.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)