Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby Girl is here!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

My Baby Girl was born on 12-12! She was 7lb 3oz! She'll hopefully be coming home tomorrow! She's under the bili lights for some mild jaundice because she was born when I was 37weeks 2 days pregnant they are keeping her overnight. :(

My Mom was watching me durring delivery and made it quick and easy!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bearsjen
by Group Admin on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:25 AM

congrats! she is beautiful! so details details! name, why that name? how was the delivery? glad mom was there hon, yay a christmas baby! Man that pregnancy seemed to fly by, did it for you?

did she come home? 

mefingas
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Congrats!  She is beautiful. Did you name her after your mom someway?  I used my mom's as Chloe's middle name.  I hope she comes home soon. Good luck. Congrats again.

ANGIE613
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Congratulations!  She is beautiful :)  You're mom is so proud of you and her new granddaughter :)

Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Quoting Bearsjen:

congrats! she is beautiful! so details details! name, why that name? how was the delivery? glad mom was there hon, yay a christmas baby! Man that pregnancy seemed to fly by, did it for you?

did she come home? 

She gets to come home! I am just waiting for my Husband to be ready to go and we are off to get her!

Name....I just saw it and liked it nothing too special. Her middle name is my middle name, and my mom picked it because it was here favorite flower. I realized after picking it both our initials will be S.R.; Scarlet Rose and Samantha Rose.

:) We're ready to go! More later.

Bearsjen
by Group Admin on Dec. 19, 2009 at 12:13 PM

WHERE ARE PICTURES OF THAT BABY! lol 

gee its not like you are busy and tired, or anything like that! hee hee...cant wait to see her. I cant believe Liam is 8 months already, it is going so so fast. He was my last so I want it to slow way down. He is just such a blessing!

Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Dec. 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Here's A Christmas Picture I took! And one of her and her big Brother, Dante!

I'm so tired, The first week home was a fun one adjusting wasn't too bad and they don't wake eachother up! :) Dante still sleeps all night.

LuvMyBellaGirl
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM

How precious!  What a wonderful family you have!  Merry Christmas, my friend.

lilbobbigirl
by Member on Dec. 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM

congrats :)  Im glad to hear everything went well with delivery and that she is nice and healthy.  enjoy her :)

~Bobbi Lynn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)