• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3years!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

tomorrow is 3 yrs that my mom has been gone.  it still hurts and it's so hard.  not fair that she had to leave us when she was so young, only 53yr old.  i miss her so much.  i want my momma back.  

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mefingas
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Hugs  I hope that tomorrow you find the strength to make it through the day.  If you need to talk tomorrow I will be off and on in the afternoon.  Good luck. 

lbaby3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:36 PM

i wonder what i will be like at the age my mom died (59), it will be strange knowing i lived longer than her, my mom will be gone for a year sept. 23rd, just seems like yesterday, i can still remember holding her and telling her its ok to die, it was but it wasnt....hugs to you tomorrow!

chiana
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:05 AM

my mom died when she was 59 as well... she would have hated being 60!!! LOL

i do wonder what it will be like to live longer than her... but is  has been 9 years without my mom for me and it still hurts so bad

{{{HUGS}}}} 

teddybear2272
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM

thanks for the hugs.  its hard but i know she is watching and doesnt want me sad.  so i try hard to think of how happy she would be that she now can take care of all of us :)  

lbaby3
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM

since my mom died i find myself thinking, "what would my mom feel about this?"  "would she think its the right thing to do?" i spend more time thinking about big decisions then i did before, wanting my moms opinion..or what i think would be her opinion!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)