Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi every one ,I lost my mom two year's ago ,and it still feel's like yesterday.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

I really miss her and hope that i can talk about it, and be there if some one need's a hug or some one to listenlesbians

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chiana
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:56 AM

well you came to the right place.... 

i am sorry for your loss.... it sucks doesn't it!!  but we all help each other try and get through these times... get through the days when we need it :) 

mefingas
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I know how you feel.  I was lucky to find this group a few months after losing my mom. It was so helpful to talk about it with other mom's that are going through the same thing.  It has been two years for me and I still really miss her. I find I miss her more then I did even a day ago but I also find more reasons to love her more also.  If you ever need to talk we're here and if you want you can also pm me. 

lilmommie04
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I am sorry. I lost my mom 2 years ago on aug 22.I know how you feel anytime you need to talk we are all here for you.

ANGIE613
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:43 AM

This group is bitter sweet... most of us would not have met if it weren't for the fact that we lost our Moms.  This is a great group to be a part of.  Some of us have lost our Moms quite some time ago.  I lost my Mom 1 yr 3 mo. ago.  The pain is all the same... some days are better than others but these ladies here are a great support group. 

Bearsjen
by Group Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Hi honey (hugs). I pray everyday that this group does in fact help, I know it helps me.

You can be assurered that you can say anything, feel anything, just "be" whatever you need to be...and a mom here understands.

I lost my mom four yrs ago on aug 25th, and i can tell you it gets different-I cant say better, just tolerable. You will face all the stages of grief and then some, but no longer alone. because we are here, and we get it.

please feel free to look thru past posts, because you will see that so many of us feel the same pain, and joy too. BUT that doesnt mean you cant post the same thing yourself, we have no issue with repeat posts here lol...because each of us has every right to our hurt.

glad to have you, and feel free to friend invite me or email me anytime (hugs)

loveseeyore26
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM

thank you,i know i'm going to need ya, because it's hard some time's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)