Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A long bad day. (off subject)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

I started my day by sending my kids off to school then picked up my grandma took her for lab work and a doctor appointment. on my cell phone with our veterinarian while waiting for doctor to come in.  I took my Grandma grocery shopping after appointment got that done just in time to take our dog into the vet had to leave her for some test. :( I sat down to pay bills thinking it won't be bad since i paid my car off last month and this is the first paycheck that i normally make the car payment with so i thought i would have extra money but didnt't arrrg!  picked up my kids from school, picked the dog back up from vet and she still doesn't know what is wrong with her.  made cupcakes for my daughters soccer team it was our snack turn.  make dinner so the kids can eat before soccer and get a phone call that the cafe that i work at was robbed. ahhhhhh so i have to help them real quick seal the place up for the night so it doesn't happen again.  take my daughter to soccer game she gets hurt blcoking the ball when she is goalie. then while i am at her soccer game my uncles boss approaches me and tells me that my uncle is in the ER with a heart condition.  So luckily my mother in law was at the soccer game and took over for me so i could tend to my undcle.  He is ok but needs to go to a cariologist asap.  he is spending the night and will be testing in the morning after fasting for diabetes.  i then had to go out to my grandma's house and let her know what's going on (he lives there with her) so she wouldn't worry why he didn't come home from work.  although of course she is now super worried.  and to top it off i did all of this with a migraine!!! finally off to bed I go thanks for listening to me vent about my day. oh I may add this is my mom's brother that was in the ER and her mother that I took to the doctor today. My uncle is not married and no children of his own and my grandma is a widow so I am the one who takes care of them

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mefingas
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM
I am so sorry about your uncle. Hugs. I hope things calm down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofTnT
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:06 AM

Thank you, things are getting better.  He has his cardiologist appointment and i found out what is wrong with my dog but think she will need surgery to be all better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)