Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when my mom died....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
I have always had my faith. Like many I have struggles with that faith. When my mom passed away 8 years ago from cancer it was one of the worst days of my life. Why did she have to go? She was too young. She had so much life ahead of her. She never even got to meet my two boys. I foguht with anger and hatred and depression for quite some time after I lost her. I didnt know what to believe anymore. The nite we lost her, it was 3am. Dark as can be. She was lying in a hospital bed we had brought into our living room so she could die at home where she wanted to be. When she took her last breath there was a light that came through the windown above her, we lived in the country. Nothing for miles. This was a beautiful glowing light that only lasted about 30-40 seconds and then was gone. That was my pount of proof. I knew without a doubt there is a God and angels all around us.
I have had vivid dreams of my mom and heard her voice a few times. Its the most amazing feeling in the world.
I miss her each and everyday and always will. But I know shes in heaven and no longer in pain.
Just 2 years ago I lost ky sister also. Ive had dreams of her and she has even sung to me. She had an amazing voice.
Loosin them both was like loosing a part of myself that I will never get back. I still struggle now and then but not with my faith. I struggle with the fact they r gone and I will never see them again and that breaks my heart so much.
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)