Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really weak

Posted by on May. 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 320 Total Views
All I can do is cry and yell. It doesn't seem to matter how much time passes, loosing my mom and sister have left a hole in me that I will never be able to fill. There are days like today where I am angry, hurt, confused and more. All I want to do is see them again. Hug them again. Something I'll never get to do. My two boys never got to know there grandma and aunti. I just want this pain to go away. Feel like my heart is breaking all over again and I can't stop it.
by on May. 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mefingas
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Giant hugs. How long has it been since the loss of your mom and sister? I know for my the first year was the worst. It's been six years now I have two kids that will never know my mom. It hurts some day worse then others. I do feel like there will always be an empty spot inside that nothing will ever make it go away. But most days I don't feel like crying or have anger. My youngest who is two is starting to potty train all by himself and instead of crying about it like when my daughter potty trained I smile and know that my mom is in heaven cheering him on.
angel_wgn
by Member on May. 22, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Its been nine years since I lost my mom. Two for my sister. The first year after my mom dies I was in a daze. The second year I was pregnant. It was about three years later it finally hit me and I really started dealing with it. I've had dreams of them both and they have been amazing. :) sorry for your loss also. Hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)