Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so the other group im in

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

I was reading this post from someone in a group im apart of .. and she kept telling everyon how much she hated her mom. and that she wished she would die... it is totally dumb and makes me so mad i could shake... i dont know what to say to her to help her.. from what i got her mom doesnt really do anything that bad but she calls her every day.. and wants to have lunch with her .. and this girl said she doesnt need a mom no more .. grrrrrr

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MariaMama8106
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:37 PM

people like that make me so mad because i know what i would give to have my mommy back. one day it will bite her and shell regret it but i dont think that there is much you can do or say to her. i remember being a teenager and thinking those things but the truth is i dont know what i would have done without my mom becasue she was a single mom and did everything for me including work 2 jobs and finding anyway she could to get me not only wat i needed but what i wanted too. she was a great mom and i wish i would have known then what i know now. but thats my regret. and not paying attention to her in the kitchen so i know how to make what she did like she did. try not to let it bother you too much. hugs

SomeonesMother
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Tell her I'll trade her, and her mom can really be dead and mine can come back!

~Samantha 
Wife since Halloween 2008 and Mother since June 6th 2008
Check out my Auctions on eBay.

LuvMyBellaGirl
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Tell her to come visit this group and read some of OUR posts one day!  I bet she'd change her tune real quick then!

Bearsjen
by Group Admin on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I think it is too sensitive an issue for you to have anything valuable to say kwim?It will just upset you and make her feel judged.No one can tell someone what it is like to lose your mom....we know this. you can tell her how it feels all day and she will come back with"well that is you"...I would just ignore the post if you can and encourage another mom who will actually hear what you say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)