Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

checkin in

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Hi ladies just wanted ot say I am still here and kickin. I have been busy with this pregnancy as i am so high risk. I seem to always be going to one doc or another so i do not have alot of free time. And I tend to go to the preg group I help run ...honestly i am missing mom so much. I am scared that especially during labor I am going to just lose it and give up because she isn't there. I pray for strength... i hope everyone is ok and know that tho I have alot on my "plate" it is never so much that I cannot be there for a friend. lol I have lots of "plates" so fill em up anytime. :o) xoxo-jen

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SomeonesMother
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Labor had so much going on I really wished my mom was there with me. She was in some ways..

Good Luck with everything! 

LuvMyBellaGirl
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 2:02 PM

It's completely understandable that you don't have so much free time right now....just wait til the little one gets here, then you will forget what "free time" means all together!  LOL  I'm sorry you, too, are going through this without your mom.  It's such an important time in your life.  But I'm sure that somehow, someway, she is watching over you and your sweet baby. 

Keep us posted on your condtion and how the baby is.  How much longer 'til the little one arrives?

Bearsjen
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Liam is due on May 13th but maybe earlier depending on how my kidneys are doing.:o) I am so excited and i know he is with my mom until its time for him to be with me.So far so good, harder on my body than on Liam and thats just fine with me lol. :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)