Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost two years.....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

I guess everything happens for a reason.....

Almost two years ago (september 13th) I lost my mother to breast cancer.  I guess she decided to take my aunt with her, because in May she was re-diagnosed with breast cancer as well.  My uncle has been keeping us posted, and things are looking really bad right now.  I just started healing over the death of one very importan women in my family and I get to go through all this again.  Watching one family member die from this is one thing, but is there any reason why my family should have to watch two.  My mom and her sister are the yougest and only women in their family.  I can only imagine how my uncles are reacting to this.

This almost feels like Im reliving my mothers death all over again, and that is something I would wish upon noone.  This time two years ago my mom was declining quickly..... and now our family has to go through all this again.

SO NOT FAIR

Thanks for the crying session... truely needed tonight.

~Bobbi Lynn

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LuvMyBellaGirl
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I'm sorry that your aunt has to go through this now, too.  I know what you mean about not wanting to relive this all over again.  It's a tough enough thing to have to go through the first time around.....we're here when you need to talk.

katydidsmom
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Oh hun, I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain. You are in m thoughts and prayers.

Mother to Katherine Grace, born August 23 2007

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Pampered Chef consultant http://www.pamperedchef.biz/jennifergarza

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)