Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dreamin'

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
 I know this isnt a Dreams group but:   last nite I had a dream about Joey Pants, THEN later a dream that I was a character in the show myself...it 's  weird b/c in all these years of loving the show, I have never  dreamed about it; now here I am with two dreams one nite--maybe it's cuz the show is coming to an end./   On a positive note; in one part of the second dream, I was borrowing a dress to wear to a funeral b/c I did not have one and asking James G. could I borrow this or that one of Carmella's --also all I had was tennis shoes, so I asked to borrow some shoes--C. had a whole closet-full  of boxed-up expensive shoes and I was saying like  "Oh she will never notice  a pair is being borrowed; look at how many she has"  etc.  and I convinced him . !  I think the dress was longish and I figured the Bitch wouldnt really see my shoes.  /  In another part of dream 2, James G. was driving a black Caddy, and someone like Paulie was in the front passenger seat, and Christopha in the back; they pulled to the curb and picked me up, I think for this funeral we were all going to--I remember Chris was wearing a real expensive dark suit but cannot remember what the tag said (I was looking at the back of his neck and shoulders) and also ; I remember thinking Gawd He should grroom the back of his neck! b/c he had all that funny hair growing on each side of his neck . 
    Also Janice was a bit thinner once the wake started; but she was still acting like a B.    LOL
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mel7274
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2007 at 12:21 PM
When you dream of a death you hear of a birth! Do you remember whose funneral you were going to?  Thats funny that you had a dream like that!  It was like the dreams Tony sometimes has with the car and there are random people driving with him in it.
busybody
by on May. 4, 2007 at 3:57 PM
   Near as I could figure, it was -- Livia's--funeral - in any case, some sort of Grandmother person.  At varying times in the dream, I was both Meadow, (yes, Meadow, or at least Tony's dtr),  and otherwise I was some unrelated female (like when I was riding in the Caddy w/T, P, and C.)  
   Everyone was wearing black, even PigWoman, but I had on this gold dress.  Some of it was still pink tulle, and I had painted it  , yes that is weird, on the right side I believe, so as to match the rest of the gold .  At one point, I ws holding either a baby, or a cat (it was unclear),, and the gold paint was rubbing off on to things--very weird and strange all around.  So I am the "Golden GIrl"  while everyone else in black??  Hummm
  The part about the actor Joey pants (who played Ralpie)  I was just me, and ran in to him at some Catholic church (did not recognize it, but apparently I grew up and went to shcool there, from what I told HIM)--I just said Hi and said "I love your work"  and he did the usual "Oh Thank you's"  and then I mentioned going to school at that church or something, and that I looked forward to his next movie project...the usual B.S> one might say if you met an actor you liked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)