We hosted our Minnie Mouse party yesterday and it was a big success!
We went to the park, rented a Mickey/Minnie Moon Bounce, and ate a picnic.
- Hot Dogs
- Chips/Dip & Pretzels
- Veggie Tray
- Cheese Tray
- Disney Fruit Snacks
- Miniature Chocolate Cupcakes with White Frosting and Red/Black Mickey ear Sprinkles
- Bow Shaped Sugar cookies iced Red with White dots
- Red & Chocolate Lollipops made with Mickey/Minnie candy molds
- Made a Party Favor Cake Box (see picture below)... each child received bubbles, 2 containers of favor size playdough (bought after Valentine Sale - colors were right and we knew theme was coming), Disney pen, small deck of Minnie Memory Game Cards, and a lollipop
Cupcake Stand (made from cardboard, spray painted red, then decorated
with hot glue, ribbon, and scrapbook paper) (photo below)
- Minnie Party Favor Cake
- Lollipop Stand
- Red/White Polka Dot Balloons (eBay)
- Minnie Banner (homemade)
- Red/White table cloths, and Red/White serving dishes (and a Mickey chip bowl borrowed from sis who loves Mickey).