Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot believe!!!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

OY! So I got the girls "the story of Christmas" little cardboard book at Target and their dad said to me "Why are you forcing the issue?" .... ERM, I am not but they should know the reason they are getting presents and why we celebrate! I know he is not one to be a Christian but I refuse to raise my kids without it... ugh! Ok sorry... its the only place I can really say something on here....

Leanne ~ PTSD surviving, survived and escaped an abusive marriage, online student, identical twin mommy, C-Section by choice, babies were formula fed NOT by choice, almond milk giving, forward facing, disposable diapering, organic when I can, mini-van driving, country/rock/rap listening, Baby Einstein using, Playhouse Disney watching, selective (educated) vaxing, SAHM who loves my girls(and misses my truck)!  
by on Nov. 15, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mna_823
by Member on Feb. 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I'm sorry momma.  I know it's been awhile since you've posted this.  I hope that your DH will learn to except that since you're a Christian there are certain things that you're going to teach your children. 

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)