Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birth Verses....

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 450 Total Views
This website gives everyone a Bible Verse for their birthday (it chooses "memory verses" with the month as the chapter and the day as the verse). I found it kind of fun and interesting!

http://www.birthverse.com/default.cfm
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momiilu
by Member on Mar. 15, 2008 at 12:15 AM
Very Cool! Mine is

Hebrews 10:16 NIV
This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”

iluvcallalilies
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Mine is:
Romans 10:10 NIV
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Momandwifey
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2008 at 1:25 AM

1 Corinthians 7:31 NIV
those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

that one's mine - thanks for the website - pretty neat! :)

Precious333
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Matthew 7:15 NIV
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

This verse is a good reminder to me because I tend to be too trusting sometimes.

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Baby Sign www.cafemom.com/group/signing
Uncircumcised www.cafemom.com/group/uncirc  Surrendering www.cafemom.com/group.surrendering

Precious333
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 1:35 AM

Hosea 10:12 NIV
Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.

This is my son's verse.  But on his first birthday I had everyone write a blessing for him on a notecard. One of my friends wrote

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Baby Sign www.cafemom.com/group/signing
Uncircumcised www.cafemom.com/group/uncirc  Surrendering www.cafemom.com/group.surrendering

mictamali
by Member on Mar. 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Zephaniah 3:17 NIV
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

My birthday is March 17.  I love this verse!!  It reminds me how God is there for me, even during the stressful times I am currently experiencing.  He is quieting me with his love.
Momanox
by Member on Mar. 16, 2008 at 11:30 PM
Happy Birthday Mictamali !!

God bless, are you Irish by any chance ?  My son's best friend  is  Ryan last name  and  also has his birthday on St. Patrick's day.

For my birthday  verse  Nov.22,  it was very simple short and sweet  and oh so true in order to sustain  the  holy spirit  inside  of  me.

Mark 11:22 NIV
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

mictamali
by Member on Mar. 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM
Thank you!!  I'm a wee bit Irish from my mom's side of the family.  Not much, though.  I did name my son Reece (Rhys), lol.
Quoting Momanox:

Happy Birthday Mictamali !!

God bless, are you Irish by any chance ?  My son's best friend  is  Ryan last name  and  also has his birthday on St. Patrick's day.

For my birthday  verse  Nov.22,  it was very simple short and sweet  and oh so true in order to sustain  the  holy spirit  inside  of  me.

Mark 11:22 NIV
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.

jnandbabies
by Member on Mar. 17, 2008 at 3:41 AM
Mine is.....

Isaiah 12:4 NIV
In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Wow that is all I have to say
Momofwill
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 9:28 AM
Mine is:

Ephesians 2:10 NIV
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

~Kim    Loving wife to Bill, Adoring mother to Will and Francesca

As the mother of a beautiful boy with Asperger Syndrome, I support & promote Autism Awareness with all my heart.  

30.jpg picture by CMBanners           

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)