Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourselves

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 333 Total Views
I would like to know more about you all. Could you please introduce yourselves. Lets get acquainted. I feel this is the beginning of some fabulous friendships. God Bless.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2008 at 9:33 AM

I am a mother of two beautiful daughters (11&25) and the grandmother of a 9 months baby boy.  I am also a widower. That looking someone or something to full this emptiness that I have.
 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 11 yrs ago.  But I continue doing what I do with the help of the Lord.  I recently came upon this home based business that I know will help to full that some that emptiness that I am feeling. It is an awesome opportunity, please check this out at my site: (more info)

Sandra Knight-Hardy

by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Hello my name is Katherine and I am a single mom to 3 beautiful children and a girlfriend to the most wonderful guy "G" on earth, who has two sons of his own; who are both handsomely beautiful. 

I work full time at a major hotel as a Sales Coordinator. I am busy daily with kids' sports activities, exercising to stay fit and healthy (at least trying too, lol!), My 3 favorite shows to watch as of now is American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and Rock of Love 2:) I would love to start working on my scrapbooking; I've collected all of the supplies off and on for the past 10 years!!! I will someday find the time to start this, since my kids are getting older and getting tired of pulling out the shoe boxes full of pictures!!!

I am also a part of YTB Travel:) I bought my own site in November 2007 and I love everything about YTB. I have booked flights, hotels, cars, cruises and vacations. My goal is to book a group of 10 or more rooms through a hotel and/or cruiseline within the next 3 months and of course be financially independent through YTB!!!

I hope to meet all of you soon!!!

Lots of Love, Hugs & Travel,

by on May. 5, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Hi there...

My name is Shelley.  I am the mother of 2 and wife to the GREATEST husband on earth who allows me to pursure the things I'd like to pursue and never complains.  We are a Christian family and we all adore eachother (even though we crowd eachother's space from time to time:lol)

I am currenlty a SAHM with the GREATEST HBB ever.  I am a travel agent for TRAVERUS TRAVEL which offers the best compensation plan I've ever seen and an opportunity to see your investment in WEEKS instead of MONTHS.  That was key for me.  70% commissions on booked travel(rentals, hotels..etc).  It's definitely a winner for me!

So I'm enoying being able to "travel and get paid".

by New Member on May. 8, 2008 at 10:59 AM
Hello to Everyone,
  My name is Lynn and I am a travel agent. I live in GA. and I have a son who just got married. I also have 1 grandchild. I went into the travel business back in March of this year and I truly love it. You are welcome to visit my site. I hope to hear from you and I look forward to making some new friends that are in the same business as I am.
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 11:38 AM
I am Myra I have two girls 10 and 1. I love to travel whenever I get a chance I go.
I am an assistant manager to a property in ft worth, tx and I am getting ready to graduate to be a certified paralegal. So I am venturing into a new horizon which is great because I love change.
I am going to Guatemala this summer and going on a cruise in the winter and I am so excited I haven't been out of the country in 7 years if not more.
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2008 at 2:23 AM

Hi!  My name is Melissa and I have been a YTB agent since April 08 and I am loving it eventhough I don't have many people yet, I am operating my agency as a full service travel agency as well as a newtwork marketing biz.  I just moved from St. Louis, MO to Las Vegas, NV where I really hope to grow my business big time!  I have a wonderful husband of 11 yrs and we have a beautiful 3 yr old little boy named Jeremiah Benjamin (aka) Benny!  I hope to learn alot from you guys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)