Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SERIOUSLY looking for something to do from home!? GREAT! Let me help and only for $1 you can start!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 49 Total Views

Ready to get started?  Ready to change your life?  How long have you been looking to do something from home?  1 day? 1 week?  1 month? 1 year?  I looked for a year and FINALLY found something that made sense to me!  I thought I never would! lol BUT I did!!  I want to show it to you and I know in one way or another it will be VERY helpful to you AND your family!  Save money?  Make money?  You can do BOTHYEPPERS, I SAID BOTH!! 

I'm a Marketing Executive for a Wellness Company that STILL CONTINUES to GROW.  Yes!  There is a company out there GROWING in this economy!  All I do is tell others about them and I get paid.  I can work around my 3 crazy kiddos, my husband's insane schedule and my busy life and I absolutely LOVE that! 

Let me show you a company, a TEAM, a home business that just might be the answer to all your prayers!  You don't have to work by yourself because you have an AWESOME team here to help you when YOU want it!! 

http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com/

Much luck!  -Crystal Smith 

ONLY $1 for your business kit until November 23rd!!  (normally just $29)

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)