Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Step 1 (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Find a Business(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Step 2 Find A Great Team(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Go for it!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

Join SoyLicious.com through www.MomsTeamingUp.org

The hardest working Team of moms you will find!!!!!!

For $29.99+shipping you will get the

Candle of the Month Candle which consists of :

http://epage.com/web/AC/00/02/70/85/34/picture.jpg

• Monthly AutoShip of:
    • 20 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 11 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 4 oz. Room Spray
    • 6 pack tart chunks
    • A Retail value of over $45! All items will be the same fragrance. Fragrance changes every month
  • Your very own SoyLicious.com website (just like this one) where you can recruit affiliates and earn commissions on sales up to 40% in your shopping cart!
  • You will also be a team member of Moms Teaming Up!! We will help you get 3 referrals and teach you how to get 3 more.
  • Teamwork WORKS! If you sign up today you will go to one of the moms that is waiting for her 3 from our group! So this ad is being done just for her and we will do the same for YOU when the rotation goes to you.
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
karenshell
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I was not a big candle person until I joined this team and company.  My first order smelled so great and I burned a candle ever day.  I've just received my second order and love the holiday scent!!  The opportunity is great and our team is great to work with!  Come see how we can help you!

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

Mom2two925
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM

If you have thought about starting a home business, this is a great opportunity for anyone.  With products that are in hot demand, priced for market conditions and this fabulous team - we are all set for success...  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today..  You will be so happy you joined us!

holding ornaments

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)