Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ChaCha is Hiring! Apply now for new stay at home opportunities!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:57 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 52 Total Views

Good news! ChaCha is hiring again and has some great new incentives. For several months there was a hiring freeze, but we've been so busy they are now accepting applicatins! It is a legitimate work from home job that lets you set your own hours, work at your own pace and learn new and interesting information. It requires that you pass 2 tests. The first is a timed test and the second a simulated session in which you are graded for your answers. I would love to help you pass! 

I've been working for ChaCha for almost a year in my spare time and love it! I find it fast paced, completely random, and informative.

You can email at queen_ra45@live.com or pm me if you would like me to walk you through the process or have any questions. You can also go directly to their website for more information becomeaguide.chacha.com  (please use me as a referral, They will ask for my email address which is queen_ra45@live.com ).

To become a guide I recommend you be comfortable navigating the net using search engines like google and yahoo, have good spelling and grammar and type at a fair speed.

ChaCha has been featured on Good Morning America ( check out the article http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TakeControlOfYourLife/story?id=2516129&page=1 ) and is the second highest used SMS search engine next to google. It takes a normal net search and uses a personal flair by responding with a human guide. It is completely free to the user and is paid for by sponsors and advertisers. It's an awesome way to make some extra cash and learn new things everyday in the process!

I'd love to help you!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)