Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOU WANT TO WORK FOR HOM TRY IT WORKS

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Are you looking for a job from home or just something that helps you get health . It WORKS the right job for you and is the new way be getting your health back on track. the wraps are infused with a cream with ingredients like water, leaf extract, green tea, rosemary leaf oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, etc to hydrate, tone, firm and detox your skin and fat cells. You put a wrap on anywhere you choose, leave it in place for 45 minutes and drink tons of water then remove and keep drinking lots of water for the next 3 days to best results. They are $25 each or 4 for $59 if you sign up as a loyal customer. They can also be cut in half. I just cut 1 wrap in 1/2 to use on each side/hip. You can also use full wrap on each hip if you want. Omg those are always the worst areas! You can put it on your butt and thighs too, pretty much anywhere you want. They even have wraps for your face! If I did not believe it work I would not be selling it. Belive me it works I have went down 4 pants sizes I know you would love it like I do. It will be worth it. Do you like to party if you do gather 5 to 7 of your friends and have a party in January and get your wrap free. I really want to get this amazing product on as many people as I can! The results are just crazy!! Who do you know that you think may like to try it? visit www.skinnywrapnow.itworks.net

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)