Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say NO to daycare like I did !

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2008 at 11:50 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

Hello Moms!!!

I know many of you have experienced what I experienced when I was searching for Work from home. You would be interested in an opportunity and then they would say... Write a list of Friends and Family to contact and sell to. Work your "WARM MARKET"... and the people you know.... For some they are comfortable doing that, but for others they are not...

I make great income each month but I do NOT and have NEVER done that to build my business from home. I simply post ads and network online to build my business, and I will show you exactly what I am doing that has built me a $2,000 - $3,000 income each month and growing. Yeah, I could go to my friends and cold call (NO FUN and very Uncomfortable) but I don't need to!!!

All you Need to work from home with us is a Computer and Phone!!!!

If this sounds like something you might be interested in I would love to give you information on what I do....  So if you have a Computer and Telephone...

Request Your Interview at http://www.FreedomatHomeTeam.com/LMaly/request or contact me directly for information! That way we can find out if this is the right fit for you!!!

Lesley Maly

by on Sep. 11, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)