Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking to contribute something to the society while earn some extra income?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 50 Total Views

My name is Amberly, I am a mom of a 3 year old son and 2 year old boy/girl twins who just turned 2! Just over a year ago, I wanted to bring in some extra income for my family. With 3 kids, all 3 and under, it was nearly impossible for me to think about childcare, and really, I didn't want to have someone else there for my kids anyways. I wanted to be the one that was there to nurture them and watch them grow up each and every day!

I had done quite a bit of research, knowing that there are a lot of companies out there, but nothing quite what I was looking for. Many required large investments, surveys, or purchasing large amounts of products that our family really didn't need. I didn't want a job that required me to host parties, since with 3 kids it can be hard to even leave the house! LOL!

I finally came across an amazing opportunity that has blessed my family in a whole lot of ways! I not only get to spend time with my kids everyday, but I am saving money and earning an extra income by helping others do the same thing!

I just educate others on how they can save money, and live green!

If you are interested in learning more in detail, I can set up a time to talk over an appointment. Request for more information at my site www.Freedomhomewithfamily.com

Can't wait to hear from you, I know you will love what I have to share!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)