Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone else

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

Love the prank the 2 Ambers played on the rest of the girls???

It was so cool of Tanisha to help them out and it showed a different side of her for sure......

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BeautifulMomof1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM

yeah, it was a pretty cool prank . . they had me fooled, too, when they showed the preview!! LOL

happymushrooms
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM

It was a good one. too bad the other girls weren't home when it happened.

suziejo21
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I know i wish they were all home. I bet whitney would have flipped out lol. Next weeks show looks good though.

Group Administrator~America's Next Top  Model                                                                                                        

pregojen
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Yeah it was pretty funny, but would have been WAY better if the otehr girls were home, liek it was only tiff and sara...but yeah Tanisha was pretty funny

_rexie
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Lol i about fell over when cookie got out the pots & pans and said "I heard you like to make music?"

MeNMy2Kids
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Quoting _rexie:

Lol i about fell over when cookie got out the pots & pans and said "I heard you like to make music?"

that was hilarious !! I almost forgot about that part

ChiCheHa
by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Hehehe she made me laugh with that. I bet that if Tanisha really came in as a roommate she would ask her that still. Amber has balls like that hehe! That prank was awesome although I wish Whitney and Ailea were there as well!

Quoting _rexie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)