Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ambers' Envy

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Did anyone else see there being something wrong with the 2 ambers wanting to room together?

I can't believe that the roommates were being so damn pety about it.

So what if they are close to each other. That's not exactly a crime

Anyone else want to weigh in their opinion on the situation?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
suziejo21
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Yeah i don't see what the problem is. Like last season there were two cliques. The hyenas and the party girls. This season there really isn't a clique but i'm thinking they think the ambers are their own clique. I think they are hilarious. Ailea and kc were the crazies of the house for sure. Whitney seems to be in a world of her own. I can't wait for the next episode already it looks awesome. Gonna get a new roomie!

Group Administrator~America's Next Top  Model                                                                                                        

_rexie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Sarah was acting like their fucking mom "no i don't want them to room together!" i think shes jealous because in the beginning she was talking to amber & then amber got close with cookie so it bugs sarah .

BeautifulMomof1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Sarah is still bitter from when Amber stole her man candy at the club . . and she's the only one in the house who hasn't hooked up with anybody . .

Quoting _rexie:

Sarah was acting like their fucking mom "no i don't want them to room together!" i think shes jealous because in the beginning she was talking to amber & then amber got close with cookie so it bugs sarah .

pregojen
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Yeah totally, I so thought Amber B and sarah were gonna be like best friends, the sluts of the house but yeah I think she is so jealous of the amers' click

Plus Amber B is SO conceited!!  Like just cuz Sara was jealous that Amber took her guy from the club (which was kinda wrong)  Amber B thinks like Sarah is SO jealous of her, and like everyone in the whole house is totally jealous, like OMG, get real....like she has SO much to be lealous of...O-K

Quoting _rexie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)