Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatcha think

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 376 Total Views

of the new girl?

I don't think I like her.

or her eyebrows.

She disturbs me.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa0741
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I do NOT like her at all!! No no no.

She looks really pretty from far away, and then when they get up close her face is just horrible. I'm not trying to be rude, but you just see her makeup caked on, and her lip color waaay too dark.

When I found out she's from Seattle (like me) I really wanted to like her, but I just can't. There's no way.

happymushrooms
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I agree, she looks good from far away and then close up you can see she has bad skin and covers it with a ton of makeup. I think she is a party girl though and will make the show a bit more entertaining. I thought she was ok and I think the other girls were feeling jealous of her.

kaitlynsmommy31
by Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 1:09 AM

I was thinking the same thing about her makeup. Way to much. And the lipstick was over the top. And I really think she is way to full of herself.

Quoting Melissa0741:

I do NOT like her at all!! No no no.

She looks really pretty from far away, and then when they get up close her face is just horrible. I'm not trying to be rude, but you just see her makeup caked on, and her lip color waaay too dark.

When I found out she's from Seattle (like me) I really wanted to like her, but I just can't. There's no way.

suziejo21
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I agree. She will make the show more interesting now. I dont get why they gave her such a hard time at first. I think they took that way over the top. I know they've been together since the beginning but they had to know someone would be going home. And soon enough they'll get a new roomie. I also dont get why they hate the ambers so much. I know cookie can be a bit much but i dont understand. Its obviously just for our entertainment but i can see boston and cookie going at it.  I was hoping it would be ailea that would start it so her and her old ass man would get out of the picture lol. I'm sorry but she is so damn annoying!

Group Administrator~America's Next Top  Model                                                                                                        

_rexie
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Anytime she was in the confessional (if its call that on BGC) she was UGLY but when they would show her out and about she looked pretty ..ick, sucks to be her lol

Melissa0741
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Because they're annoying!!! Lol. Seriously though, they bug the heck out of me and I only have to see them for an hour each week. I can't imagine LIVING with them...eww. Amber B bothered me from the beginning when she thought she was the most amazing thing to ever walk the planet. Cookie is annoying, and just very ignorant.

I agree about giving the new girl a hard time -- that wasn't necessary IMO.

Quoting suziejo21:

I agree. She will make the show more interesting now. I dont get why they gave her such a hard time at first. I think they took that way over the top. I know they've been together since the beginning but they had to know someone would be going home. And soon enough they'll get a new roomie. I also dont get why they hate the ambers so much. I know cookie can be a bit much but i dont understand. Its obviously just for our entertainment but i can see boston and cookie going at it.  I was hoping it would be ailea that would start it so her and her old ass man would get out of the picture lol. I'm sorry but she is so damn annoying!

kaitlynsmommy31
by Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I agree. As much as I don't like the new girl I think the went a little over the top with it all. And the Ambers...ugh.

Cookie I'd like to hit her myself. She started most of that fight with KC and just batted her little eyes "Oh, I didn't do anything..." BS. She's a b*tch. I'm glad that Boston told her she wishes that she was the one that got sent packing. I wish she did too.

I think....I am starting to obsess way to much over this show. lol. I just have to get my weekly cat fight fix.

Quoting Melissa0741:

Because they're annoying!!! Lol. Seriously though, they bug the heck out of me and I only have to see them for an hour each week. I can't imagine LIVING with them...eww. Amber B bothered me from the beginning when she thought she was the most amazing thing to ever walk the planet. Cookie is annoying, and just very ignorant.

Quoting suziejo21:

pregojen
by Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM

My thoughts exactly, like she has BAD skin.  and like she is so conceited but I think its funny.  and a party girl for sure, she'll spice up the show much better than KC could have

Quoting _rexie:

Anytime she was in the confessional (if its call that on BGC) she was UGLY but when they would show her out and about she looked pretty ..ick, sucks to be her lol

Melissa0741
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM

She always has that little innocent look on her face like "who, me?" ugh. Sometimes Cookie doesn't bug me THAT much, but once I feel like I kinda like her she does something to make me dislike her again lol. I do like her better than the other Amber though.

And I agree -- it's too hard NOT to get obsessed! lol

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

I agree. As much as I don't like the new girl I think the went a little over the top with it all. And the Ambers...ugh.

Cookie I'd like to hit her myself. She started most of that fight with KC and just batted her little eyes "Oh, I didn't do anything..." BS. She's a b*tch. I'm glad that Boston told her she wishes that she was the one that got sent packing. I wish she did too.

I think....I am starting to obsess way to much over this show. lol. I just have to get my weekly cat fight fix.

Quoting Melissa0741:

Quoting suziejo21:

MeNMy2Kids
by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I don't like her

Especially when she was on the phone with one of her friends and was like " all the roommates are fighting over me...." blah blah blah

the bitch seriously needs to get over herself and FAST! 

green ribbonLiving with Kidney Disease

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)