Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Down 17 lbs and counting!! How I'm taking back my life:)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

I was exhausted all the time, getting bigger by the minute, and worrying non stop about bills, and then a friend shared the thing that's saving my life. 

I started out as a customer only. After the first week I was believer.  the first week, I lost 5 lbs, and 13 inches.  I was sleeping better at night, I felt better, the weight was melting off, I had energy to spare.  My kids were grateful, because I had suddenly become a happier person. 

These aren't pills or miracle drugs.  It's simply better nutrition.  I've been with them for almost 7 weeks now, and have lost a total of 17 pounds and I am down 2 dress sizes.  I have a lot more to go, but I know in my heart I can get there, because this is the easiest thing I have ever done.  Not only will I get there, but I can keep it off. I now  have the tools to do it.

Join our group here on cafemom to learn about our company, what we are doing, and how to get paid to lose weight, feel great, and be the very best person you can be! 

Check out the links in my siggy for some more great information on  this incredible opportunity to take back and transform you life!

Lose weight and cleanse your body naturally.

ANGELA, A STORY OF DOWN'S SYNDROME AND THE POWER OF NUTRITIONAL CLEANSING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HTtOxGMWUM

Join our Getting Healthy and Making Money group to learn more!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)