Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Transform your body in just two weeks!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 161 Total Views

CAN YOU LOSE UP TO 12 POUNDS IN 14 DAYS?

Yes! The problem is most women don’t know where to start. That’s why I’ll be blogging every day for the next two weeks to give you the tips, tricks and ideas you need to slim down—fast. Meet me here everyday for the next two weeks and let’s get slim and strong together. It takes some commitment and work but trust me, it’s worth it! Here's 7 easy but super effective diet and exercise moves to jump start your week. See you tomorrow!

Start today! Get your free daily plan here.

Day 1: Start Shrinking Your Belly

Workout tip: Tone your belly before you even get out of bed! You can burn 20 calories in less than 5 minutes just by drawing your knees to your chest 25-50 times.

Day 2: Boost Protein

Meal idea: Protein helps muscle recovery and keeps you feeling satisfied. For a meat-free, protein-packed dinner, try the Tofu-Vegetable Marinara with Parmesan. Zucchini, tofu, and mushrooms add texture and flavor to this basic pasta dish, and one serving has 18 grams of this power nutrient.

Day 3: Firm Your Butt

Workout tip: Try one of my favorite booty-lifting exercises, the Bridge: Lie face up on the floor, knees bent, arms at your sides. Lift your hips up for two counts by pushing your feet into the floor, then lower for 4 counts. Repeat this 8-12 times, and you should really feel the burn.

Look great in jeans! Boost your butt in 4 moves.

Day 4: Get Sexy Shoulders

Workout tip: Tone your back and shoulders at the same time with the Fly Away move. With a dumbbell in each hand, take at wide step with your right leg and lean forward slightly. Hold dumbbells near your right thigh, elbows slightly bent with palms facing each other. Lift arms up and back, squeezing shoulder blades together for 2 counts, and lower to starting position for 4 counts. Repeat 6 times, switch legs, and repeat 6 more times.

Get more sexy shoulder moves here.

Day 5: Power Up Your Breakfast

Meal Idea: Top an English muffin with peanut butter (research shows it can make you feel fuller longer so you eat less throughout the day). Round out with 3 ounces of Canadian bacon, an apple, and a cup of skim milk.

More delicious, healthy breakfast ideas.

Day 6: Add Walking Intervals

Workout tip: Add oomph to your power walk with frequent mini-bursts. Every few minutes walk as fast as you can and maintain it for 30 seconds before returning to your power-walking speed.

Day 7: Dance While You Dress

Workout tip: Listen to the radio while you go about your morning routine. An hour of dancing—even just moving your hips—can burn an extra 55 calories an hour!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)