Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made over $6000 this month with my home based business! Did you?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

Hi Ladies!

I have an amazing opportunity for you! Are you ready to make some RIGHT-NOW money AND get paid 9 other ways? I am with a health and wellness company called Ardyss. This comany has allowed me to be my own boss and a now on the road to becoming DEBT FREE!

As you know, we are in a reccession and jobs are hard to find for many families. Our company now has HEALTH INSURANCE!!!! I get $400 for my car and you don't have to wait months or even years to get a car allowance. We gat paid as a team and we match each other 100% up to a half million dollars!!! I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

We get paid 10 different ways in our business. We love the garments. I have had a few of the ladies that I have put in the Body Magic have cried once the saw their body transform instantly. I will admit that this business has helped my entire family.

My 5 year old has severe asthma and allergies and since she has been on a product that our company has called LeVive, she has no longer been sick nor has she has any problems with her asthma or allergies. Our oldest kids are in track and soccer they too haven't needed to use the inhaler anymore.

As for my hubby, he has been using the LeVive and the Ardyss Plus because his blood pressure and cholesterol was extremely high. He was going to the doctor almost 3 times per week to be monitored by his doctor. As of last month, he got news that everything is fine with him! His crazy butt had them re-checked to make sure nothing was wrong with the equipment because he kept getting normal reading on EVERYTHING!!

I have a few Mary Kay ladies on my team and they are amazed of our compensation plan. They love how we get paid on mostly all of our ranks!

I love the fact that my checks keep getting higher!!!!!!!! A blessing indeed!

E-mail me if you would like more information.

See you at the TOP!!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)