Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mompreneurs!! FINALLY...someone SPILLS the Secrets!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Hi Ladies!

We all know that having a strong presence online is VITAL to making money at home with direct sales, network marketing and small businesses. 

- Your blog or website is where people make their first impression about you and your business and you want that to be a good impression, right??

- In order to make a good impression you MUST have a professional looking website/blog.

- Sure you could get a blogspot or a free wordpress.com blog, but what many people don't realize is that a Wordpress.org self-hosted blog is a POWERFUL Tool!

Top 4 Reasons to have a WORDPRESS.org Self-Hosted Site: 

1. BRANDING - Make a good, professional first impression

2. Search Engines LOVE Wordpress.org sites

3. You have 100% control of the content/ads

4. Integrate ANY imaginable Plug-in easily

I have Great News for YOU!!!

Whether you want to build it yourself or have someone else build it for you, I have YOUR solution!

I offer VERY inexpensive blog building services 

AND, 

For a limited time only,  you can LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF with 5 On Screen Video Tutorials!! I will teach you a skill that you will carry with you for the rest of your life!!

EMPOWER YOURSELF TODAY!!!

Visit: http://CherylVanOrnum.com/get-a-blog

SALES ENDS TUESDAY and then the price will DOUBLE!! So grab your success tutorials NOW!!!

To Your Success, 

p.s. - Don't forget to forward this message to your Entrepreneurial Friends...you never know who needs this!! :o)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)