Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a SAHM OF 3 who loves her job working for a BBB 27 yr Co! NO CALLS, NO SALES EITHER! RES INCOME!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

I am a Stay at home mom of 3 who is loves her job working when I want, as much and as little as I want, and around my family's crazy schedule! 

I am a marketing executive looking for passionate, driven, self-starters to expand my business working for a  A+ rated BBB Worldwide Wellness CO in business for over 27 years!

I love there are NO CALLS, NO SALES, NO INVENTORY, NO GIMMICKS, NO RISK---- ------NO KIDDING!!

You make residual income, great HIGH incentives, and guaranteed monthly amounts, and compensation! It is not a Multi-level Marketing Co either, (those are illegal).

If you need to support your family with a strong income, or make some extra cash, it's all at your fingertips, and your capability of how much you can earn monthly in the comfort of your home! 18+

Please contact me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com, or private message me if this sounds like something for you, and possibly be a great asset to my expanding, successful team.

It's tough I know being a mom, and trying to make money also for your family, so this could be your answer! It was mine finally! GUARANTEED NO SCAM!

ONLY Serious REPLY'S please!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
teentotsmom
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)