Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at Home ~ Fire your Boss ~ No more Daycare

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

Please listen to this 15 minute recorded call (616-712-1090) if you are really serious about working from home like myself and my two daughters.  Also, I have a 15 minute webinar that you can access on the computer for more information after listening to the call.  (http://www.apwebinar.com/)  

My name is Deborah Hagan and I am from Louisiana.  I am a Security Supervisor at a Military Base here at Fort Polk.  I also work a part time 16 year old home based business from my home.  My oldest daughter is a stay at home mom earning $70,000 a year. She will never again have to work outside of the home.  My Youngest daughter is a Registered Nurse and she also works the business part time.  We are real people that was at one time searching for a way to change our lives just like lots of people out there these days and we did find that freedom along with some great income. Now we want to share our secret with you and your family.  So just listen to this call and email or call me if interested in changing your life, too. 

What is your choice for 2009?  J-O-B or STAY AT HOME MOM.

Ameriplan is a 16-year old debt free company based outside of Dallas, TX and is the largest Health Benefits Discount Company nationwide with over 1.7 million members.  What makes us unique from other home-based opportunities is we don't sell a product and we don't have home parties.  We are a 100% legitimate work at home opportunity and all you need are your computer and phone to work this business.  You work your own schedule.  YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!

If you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED please go to my website and get all the information you need to GET STARTED TODAY!!  

Request an interview that will absolutely change your life.
www.freedomathometeam.com/dhagan/request

We are currently interviewing people TODAY. We do pay you daily. 

We provide training thru the internet or thru telephone conferences. We also have training centers all over the United States that you are welcome to attend. Our Training centers are available to you at no cost.

About our company:

60 minutes did a big special on our company:

WE OFFER:

* Daily Pay
* 401(k) benefits available

* FREE LIVE Support
* FREE Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic Plan
(for entire household)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
(Starting at $2,500.00)

WHAT WE DON'T DO:

* NO Selling
* No Cold Calling

HOW DO YOU GET PA1D?

1st Opportunity - We help other people work for AmeriPlan®. There are millions of people looking for legitimate opportunities to have a home business for various reasons and you can now help them! We will train you to do this online or offline. Our work is always paid on a daily basis.

Whichever you prefer!

2nd Opportunity - We help save people money by enrolling them in our benefits plan. We all know people that go to the dentist, wear contact lenses, wear eyeglasses, take prescription drugs or go to a chiropractor, and now you can help them save money and get paid for your efforts. Our benefits package is very affordable ($19.95 per month for an entire household) and most people realize a significant savings from it.

Not only do you get paid for helping people SAVE MONEY, the person or family that you enroll with our benefits package is YOUR customer and you will get paid month after month, year after year, as long as they remain in our benefits program.

We are the #1 Leading Health Care Provider Company in the U.S. is seeking individuals. Our company has been in business for 16 years with well over 1.7 million satisfied members and still growing.

If you would like to work as independent business owners with Daily Pay, Flexible hours, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K plan, full team support and training.

It's not a J-O-B, this is a great opportunity to start YOUR own business.

Available 24/7 Recorded Calls about
our company: 507-726-3864
or 616-712-1090 or watch our 15 minute overview of the Company at www.apwebinar.com

No experience necessary, just ambition!!

Must have Internet Access and a phone.  

If you are ready to get started today sign up at:  www.iboplus.com/dhagan  I will contact you shortly.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Deborah Hagan
Ameriplan USA®
1-337-239-0028 or go to my website:
www.freedomathometeam.com/dhagan

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)