Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work From Home - Sell Electricity - Something EVERYONE uses EVERYDAY. Help Customers SAVE money while YOU MAKE MONEY!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

Hello everyone.  I want to share a wonderful opportunity for everyone.  You can sell something that everyone uses everyday AND save them money!  No Inventory...that's right no garage or closet full of makeup, diet pills, candles or plastic ware!

Sell Electricity and Natural Gas!  Currently the states where you can sign up customers are Texas, New York and Illinois but you do NOT have to be from those states to sign up as a Marketing Consultant.  In fact if you are not in one of those states and you sign up as a consultant in my team I will personally find the 3 needed customers for you to earn your first $100!  Ambit Energy will soon be available to residents of Ohio and several other states so this is a ground floor opportunity.  Ambit Energy had over 350 million dollars in sales last year alone after only 3 years in business.  How?  Because in the United States Electricity is a 474 Billion Dollar industry, everyone uses it and pays for it everyday and today more than ever Americans need to save money where ever possible

YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON ELECTRICITY AND NATURAL GAS!

Just for signing up you receive a 3 day, 2 night gift certificate for your choice of one of 25 locations.  And guess what?  Any customers you sign up for using Ambit will receive the SAME vacation!!!!!

As a Consultant with Ambit Energy you not only earn money with your downline but you EARN CUSTOMER RESIDUAL INCOME every month!  This means that every customer you sign up and every customer your downline signs up you get earnings each and every month for as long as they are customers paying their bill.  That means even if after two years you are bored with Ambit, as long as there are still customers paying their bill you'll still get a check each month....even 20+ years down the line you can still be earning Customer Residual Income!  How many other companies offer that?

To learn more about this opportunity please visit my website at:  www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz  to watch a few informative video presentations.  Also please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Melissa

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)