Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UFC 96 (Where are you Ladies?)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

So I haven't seen very many posts on here about any recent fight :(
UFC 96 was a pretty knock-out filled card I must say! Great fights all around even the under cards. Although I wish Rampage VS Jardin would have been a little more eventful but Rampage came out the victor and I was rooting for him so YAY for him fighting for his belt against Rashad Evans next. Oh and Yay, for Brandon Vera making a comeback! I have no doubt he will have much better luck fighting in that weight class :) Also Matt Hamill did an awesome job, he's been one of my favorites ever since Ultimate Fighter season 3.

What did you think ladies?

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rwklk
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I watched last night I actually don't like Rampage but everything else I liked about the fights.  I'm really looking forward to the next one to see Chuck fight !!!! 

starfire59
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM

LOVED THE FIGTS!!  WE WERE THERE AND IT WAS REALLY EXCITING!!! BSIDES MY SON BRANDON WE WERE PULLING FOR HIS FRIENDS RAMPAGE AND 1ST TMER TO THE UFC MARK MUNOZ. MARK HAD A TOUGH TIME LAST NIGHT   HE'LL JUST HAVE TO WORK HARDER NOW THAT HE'S JOINED THE RANKS OF ALL THE GREAT FIGTERS IN THE UFC. 

Candi22mom
by Member on Mar. 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Quoting starfire59:

LOVED THE FIGTS!!  WE WERE THERE AND IT WAS REALLY EXCITING!!! BSIDES MY SON BRANDON WE WERE PULLING FOR HIS FRIENDS RAMPAGE AND 1ST TMER TO THE UFC MARK MUNOZ. MARK HAD A TOUGH TIME LAST NIGHT   HE'LL JUST HAVE TO WORK HARDER NOW THAT HE'S JOINED THE RANKS OF ALL THE GREAT FIGTERS IN THE UFC. 

You should be very proud of Brandon.  He looked awesome!  You could tell he was very focused.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)