Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does Hubby do ?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:10 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 371 Total Views
What does your hubby do for a living? does it allow you to stay at home or do you work and if you work what do you do?

My hubby works for a Medical supply company and it does allow me to stay home, but I want to go out and work.. I want something. Hugs
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sunmoonstars
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:25 PM
if you want something, the one thing i can suggest is volunteer work or work at the school when your son starts.  i always said if i stopped working i would want to volunteer at the hospital i worked for the past few years.

my hubby works in international shipping - all those regulations for hazards and stuff. 

i just finished my MS degree and i work in cientific tech support for a biotech company.  i love it.  almost 9-5, very nice people, i get to talk on the phone and computer lol
Debilynn
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Quoting sunmoonstars:

if you want something, the one thing i can suggest is volunteer work or work at the school when your son starts.  i always said if i stopped working i would want to volunteer at the hospital i worked for the past few years.

my hubby works in international shipping - all those regulations for hazards and stuff. 

i just finished my MS degree and i work in cientific tech support for a biotech company.  i love it.  almost 9-5, very nice people, i get to talk on the phone and computer lol
thanks for helping out sis. Hugs
Alex3mommy
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 12:31 AM
My hubby is an Assistant Manager for Dominoes Pizza. Perks are free pizza lol. He was doing electrical work but got laid off.

I like to work, I have been unemployed for almost a year. Just not having any luck in that department. I have worked in the title business. I would type the commitments with information about the property, such as legal descriptions, tax info and any liens on the property. It was for people purchasing a home or refinancing their current mortgage. Real Estate is not going so well these days so the title companies are not hiring. I have applied for jobs in customer service, administrative assitants and stuff. Still nothing. I have to work, hubby doesn't make enough to cover everything.
dlover267
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 8:18 AM
my fiancee repairs automatic carwashes
Debilynn
by Group Owner on Mar. 29, 2007 at 10:00 AM

Quoting dlover267:

my fiancee repairs automatic carwashes

Thats cool thanks for sharing. hugs
penguinsrock
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 10:03 AM
My DH drives a semi. So it allows me to stay home....alone, but I am home. The kids keep me busy. But gets lonely too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)