Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, Mommies!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hi everyone!

My name is Crystal.  I joined CafeMom a while ago and kind of forgot about it...  YIKES!  My family and I just moved to Fairfield back in August and I am so excited to be here.  I love the area and the people are great.  I have an amazing husband and 2 wonderful, beautiful kiddies.  I stay at home and that is the thing I enjoy most of all.  I have worked in the past but I love being home with my babies.  My son just turned 6 in November and he started kindergarten this year.  My daughter is 2 and a half and she stays at home with mommy.  My husband and children are the most important elements of my life.  But...

The trouble is I haven't connected with anyone and made any good friends yet.  :(  I am just looking for good, honest people to connect with.  I enjoy so many things.  Beauty, makeup, shopping, reading, celebrity gossip, going for coffee, exercising, etc.  And, I'm looking for other stay at home moms who just enjoy going out (with/without the kids) for mom time.  Come check out my page, it's still a work in progress.  :)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
truevalentine
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to Fairfield Crystal!  I have forgtten about Cafe Mom for a little while many times, lol.  There are lots of great groups on here to connect with other moms though.  And hopefully we can stir up so some more participation on this particular board and maybe get some playdates going :-).

I am a home daycare provider in Suisun, so I get to be home with my three year old daughter, BUT don't always have the freedom to go out with others.  Sometimes the internet is the only adult conversation I get in a day.

What elementary school is your son attending?

elseinutah1
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Hi

I am Liz, i live in American Canyon...not too far from Fairfield.  I love to go shopping in Fairfield.  I am not a stay at home mom at this time, but when i get pregnant(hopefully soon) I will be when I deliver.  I have a 12 year old boy and an 8 year old girl.  I love having mom time...so if ya want to shop or see a girlie movie I am all for it...

I am having a Pampered Chef party in February and if you love PC like me, please come and even if you have never been to one you should come its super fun!

Check out my page if you like!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)