Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not sure if you got this email...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

But since this is an art group, I thought I'd copy and paste.

I'm going to make one, as well as DH.

Dec. 14, 2008 at 2:17 AM by SiggyStatement posted to ♥ Siggy Statement ♥ 1 Replies 17 Total Views Reply to Announcement Quote OKAY LADIES......this came from a great friend and YES...I agree that we should all pitch in and send him a Christmas card!!! .42 cents and a homemade card would be AWESOME!!!! Please.......take just a moment and do this! If you have kids....this would be a great opportunity to teach them about giving too!! Thank you Ericka for sharing this with us!!! So I just got a message from my friend, that made me cry. Her mom works at a convenience store in Baxley , Georgia. One of her friends sons is dying of cancer. He's 6 years old. He's not expected to live past Christmas, and all he wants is Christmas cards. that's all that he asked for for Christmas. I couldn't believe that. So I'm trying to tell as many people as I can, and trying to get as many people as I can to send him just one little card. His address is... Christopher Bedgood 121 Willis Creek Rd. Warner Robins, GA 31008 thank you all so much for reading this , and if you do decide to send a card, thank you , and seriously, God bless you! Love you all......Bri & the Siggy Staff!! Thanks

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
shishon99
by Group Owner on Dec. 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Thank you for sharing...

I hope that you all experienced miracles that reminded you about the true meaning of giving!

~Autumn

~ A candle loses nothing by lighting another...Share your light! ~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)