Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sinupret

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 364 Total Views

I just discovered Sinupret and wish it was available when my oldest, now 9, was a toddler.

My little Jack has been suffering with nasal problems (linked to allergies) for weeks straight~ most problems at night when he's trying to sleep. Poor kids nose is always so stuffed up. So I decided I was going to try the new Little Noses allergen blocker- but after reading ingredients I decided differently (petroleum & other stuff I'd rather not rub in his nose on a daily basis.) A little further down the shelf I saw Sinupret. Got it, came home to research the product more, and after just 2 days am thrilled!!

Here's a link that takes you directly to the products site. Jack's nose is clear, he has slept comfortably for the last 2 nights! I also have my other children taking it. Julia who suffers allergies already, but I want them all to have it after reading how it helps to boost & strengthen the immune system. Now with flu season here, and the H1N1 all over our community, I want to do everything I can to prepare~ safely!

Just thought I'd pass along this information in case anyone was looking for a good product!

live breathe be green .jpg green heart image by creamsoda248sungreendancefaery.jpg dance fairy image by hilbilimacquotes-1-1.jpg Be Yourself. image by davey_50
 peace-2.jpg peace love happiness image by meme9

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)