Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help! (long tory)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2008 at 8:43 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 122 Total Views
ok, i don't live with myboyfriend anymore cause his mom and brother live with us in our house and i can't stand either one of them becasue of the kind of people they are. (not the point of story) i live with my grandmother in a completely different town, about an hour away from my boyfriend whom i love very much.  my problem is that i trust him...about a month ago,  i stayed te night with him cause his mom and brother weren't going to be there so we would have alone time. we were in the kitchen and he was making dinner. i was sitting at the table talking with him when all of a sudden he says this to me..............." please don't take this the wrong way, but i'm scarred i might give you an STD. when i was wtih my ex  years ago,  she gave me one and it was treated,  and when i went back to the doctor, they said it was gone, but i've always worried it would comeback. now that your pregnant, i'm scared it will come backand i wont know and give it to you and it would hurt you and the baby"........................my first thought was ok, so he's a parinoid type of person anyway, so he's just being pariniod and thinking about mine and the babies health.  then, things start going through my mind later after i had gone home. for a little while, he had started acting different. in ways that just weren't him, nd i kept blowing them off  telling myself it's just stress, he's just stressing about the baby. he started getting really rude and mean to me on the phone. ( he still is) he started trying to not talk to me on the phone even though we only get to see each other about once a month and that's for the doctors visits. i'm lonley and i miss him so i call him once in the morning to say good morning and to have a nice day at work, and onece at night to ask how his day was, and tell him good night and discuss whatever needed to be discussed. now, he does not want to talk on the phone! at all!  well, his brother had his girlfriend start staying there and i didn't like that! i don't trust any female with any womans man especially my own! i can't help it! sorry. well, so i confronted my boyfriend about it and was a little mean about it because she had been there for a monthand he never told me! well, come to find out, she and him hadd lots of alone tim, i don't know if they did anythng or not, but i'm scared they did now becasue of something i found out that will make total sense to the first part of my story about the STD thing, she just found out that she now has hepitits b. she says she got it form my boyfriends brother, but with what he was telling me before, now i'm scared! i need help and advice ladies! please help me out, leave me a message on my home page thingy cause i don't know how to work this thing really well yet to check on this message. thanks
by on Apr. 23, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
3boym
by Group Admin on Apr. 24, 2008 at 2:50 PM
I sent this as an e-mail to you too!

Wow!!!  Sounds like a ton is going on!  A few thoughts-- first you definately should see your Dr. pronto and get tested and some solid medical advice.

Now, on the BF front.  It's really hard to keep a relationship solid when, like you describe, you're living in two different places and on top of that, your instinct that living with another lady in the house is a bad idea is definately a correct.

So, what to do?  I'd strongly suggest finding a way for the two of you to have a solid day in the same place to talk through a number of things (with no kids!).  Among these I would say are 1) commitment-- if you both are in this forever or not 2) living arrangments and 3) what's going on for him.  Being calmly frank about your concerns is generally a good approach.

Keep us posted and hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)