Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need helpful advice

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2008 at 12:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

i have been dealing with lotes of mode swings many around that time of the month but other times to my husband is so sick of it that know he does not even want to know if there is someway for him to help wich makes me feal even more emotional i think i might still have some post partom depertion and so im not shere what to do i have tryed exersiss proper diet and everthing my famiely had said i even tryied talking about it it getts so bad that sometimes i just want to die and still the thing that would help i cant get because her does not want to bother with me and im not shere what to do now casue he maybe sick of my mode swings but he isnt the one that s having them any advice please  thankyou

by on Jul. 30, 2008 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
3boym
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Three things you must do:

1) Tell your husband (who sounds really sweet) that you absolutely must have a) consitent 7 hours of sleep 3 times a week and 5 solid hours every night.  Use bottles, pump, wear ear plugs, sleep at a friends, whatever you need to do so that this happens for two weeks.

2) Get at least 1 hour of some kind of physical activity/day.  Walking the baby.  A yoga class.  Anything that moves you around some.

3)  If in 2 weeks you don't feel WAY more like yourself, schedule an appointment with your general doc to look at a short term anti-depressant perscription to help you pop back into things.

Good luck!  Let us know what helps or doesn't. .  .

kidcatMomma
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2008 at 11:36 PM

thanks it helped some along with anding more omaga 3 but there was one other thing that helped out a lot to sex im around my prim and my hubby was not ment we didnt have that much but i think he read something i had writen dont know what but something and it sparke something so we started to have it a lot more and it realy helped

MommyInLove09
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 7:07 AM

I had to deal with the same thing. So maybe I can help! First u need to sit down and have a long chat with ur husband, make sure he understands as best he could about what ur goin through. Then There are a few things u can try that helped me, Take atleast 1 hour a day for urself (during ths hour u can do what ever makes u happy. ex: read, talk on the phone, take a bubble bath, or just take a nap!)  Once in a while don't be afraid to do someting u wouldn't normally do (ex: Instead of cooking at home, go out to eat and have a big dessert! lol or have a girls night out, after all even mommy's need to have some fun) Ur husband can help too! U already know u r needed, But he can help by just making u feel wanted! (ex: He could say a few more "i love u's" a day, or if he is into it he could write u a love letter, he can also always buy u flowers or candy with a cute little card just to let u know he cares) The one thing That help me was talkin to my doctor! So if u don't feel like ur self by doin the things i suggested.I would call ur doctor just to let him kno what's goin on. I hope U feel Better, and i hope my advice helps in some way!

3boym
by Group Admin on Oct. 15, 2008 at 1:07 AM

I forgot about sex, the miracle drug!!!!  REally!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)