Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tips for sexy mom?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 383 Total Views
Well hello all!
Not many members here but I'm sure you all feel sexy!

I am a young mother of two boys just 20mths apart.  I am NOT ready to give up my figure to motherhood!  I want to be sexy!

So, tips tips tips.
My husband says I'm fine the way I am.....he has to.....;O)  but I want to be sexy.  I am so tired most of the time and never feel like wearing anything other than a t-shirt and sweatpants.

So, what do you do to feel sexy and is your man jealous when you go out in public?
Spill all babes!
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Beabea
by Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:13 PM
First, even though you are a mother why not be sexy? If fact even if you have children you don't have to stick with those sweatpants (That all of us Mothers own) but rather wear something cute at all times. Even when I had my two kids in their toddler years I would always take some time look cute at Mommy and me events or even birthday parties.

Tips, if  you want to look slimmer wear clothes that complement your body rather than making you look heavier. Don't wear any more sweat pants (unless you are having a down day) and try to read more Vogue or Cosmo magazines as any women can get the same looks at a fraction of the price. Stay away from horizontal lines in your attire as this always ages a women. Apply some make-up, wear sexy comfortable undies, smell nice and you will be surprised how good you are going to feel. I hope this helps.Kiss

By the way you are already beautiful just work on enhancing that for your satisfaction.
wyandemmasmama
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:53 PM
 I feel the same way.. I'm always in "comfy pants" as I call them. I own three pairs of jeans, but feel good in none of them. I'm also sick of wearing oversized t-shirts, but don't know what else to do cause of my fatness. It sucks... I really want to lose some of the weight...don't care so much about the numbers, just want to be able to fit into some clothes without random patches of flubber hanging over...:(  I really need some motivation... I just feel real lazy lately... argghhhh! And the worst part is, my parents own a fitness center, so it's not like I don't have anywhere to work out... lol! I'm such a nerd! :)
stillgotit2
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Quoting Beabea:

First, even though you are a mother why not be sexy? If fact even if you have children you don't have to stick with those sweatpants (That all of us Mothers own) but rather wear something cute at all times. Even when I had my two kids in their toddler years I would always take some time look cute at Mommy and me events or even birthday parties.

Tips, if  you want to look slimmer wear clothes that complement your body rather than making you look heavier. Don't wear any more sweat pants (unless you are having a down day) and try to read more Vogue or Cosmo magazines as any women can get the same looks at a fraction of the price. Stay away from horizontal lines in your attire as this always ages a women. Apply some make-up, wear sexy comfortable undies, smell nice and you will be surprised how good you are going to feel. I hope this helps.Kiss

By the way you are already beautiful just work on enhancing that for your satisfaction.
Thanks GORGEOUS!
You give me hope.  Your picture makes me want to try more.
Thanks for the advice Wink
KyansMommy
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 2:55 PM
Doing something for yourself once in a while.  I try getting to the gym 3-4 times a week.  Putting on makeup and getting a mani/pedi once in a while.  I rarely wear sweats unless I am on my way to the gym.  I find that if I don't put some make-up on, get dressed (somewhat cute) or do my hair, that I feel gross.  Looking good always puts you in a good mood.  : )   I know that it is hard when you have little ones, but even if you just put a little makeup on it makes a difference. 
Mel7274
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:55 AM

First I would find out what your husband likes the best on you!  Have a shopping date with your husband!  I make mine help me find outfits for myself.  It can be difficult at first (my husband only likes to shop for himself with my help of course)  but my husband is used to it already!  He has to put in his opinion in too!

About the sweat pants issue, I fall into those phases too.  The make some really cute sweat pant outfits in really cute colors nowadays.  You can find them anywhere.  I just got one from Victoria's Secret.

Pimpjuicesmami
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2007 at 1:49 AM

oh my god ladie's never ever let your confidence down sexy comes in all ways, it's how you feel about yourself that makes you sexy, mommy's or not,i learned along time ago when a woman loves herself and her body her man loves it even more, there's nothing more sexier than a woman with confidence, i would have had 5 kids and i am a sexy ass mami, thanks to my confidence. much love and ladie's take some nude pics, we came in this world nude, so don't be shy...
Foxymomma
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 4:46 PM
I agree with pimpjuice mommy you should never let your sexy get caught off guard. You are beautiful and with age you will only improve.  I have personally seen Bea in person and that women manages to get only sexier with age. I think you are beautiful just keep yourself up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN