Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm making some extra money doing this...easy and free! You've gotta try it!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:26 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

I'm making some extra money doing this...easy and free! You've gotta try it!

You can make money online using your computer, WITHOUT having to pay a penny EVER!!!

After reviewing soooooo many different websites on making money online...

...this one has worked for me so far:

http://cashcrate.com/936500.

To keep it simple, I didn't want to spend money on cd's and/or books that made other people money and made me have less money. I needed to make money, not spend it. This site give's you surveys to fill out for dollars and cents. Some of the surveys will try and sell you stuff, but you DO NOT have to buy anything; you'll still get credit for entering your basic email information. Payments are once a month, but they are real!

Take a look for yourself and be careful of any other sites that require you to pay something in order to make money. Putting forth money (in order to make money) should generally apply only to real estate or business partnership transactions, not jobs and or opinions.

A few things to know:

1) It won't make you rich! You can make some extra cash that can increase slowly by completing small paying surveys or increase a little quicker by referrals. These surveys ask for basic information and email information.

2) Because I do not want to clutter my email inbox (like many of us), I set up a separate email in yahoo just for this.

3) I usually sit in front of the computer with the t.v. on and feel more productive completing surveys while watching t.v. instead of just watching t.v. and not doing anything. 

4) Important note:  I DO NOT complete any surveys that require credit cards, credit card info, trial periods, or cell phone charges. Stay away from those surveys or be cautious when completing them and you'll be fine.

5) A check is mailed out from the company once a month, so it take a little time to get your payment, but once you start going, it becomes routine.

That's it! 

If you try this site, let me know if you have the same success I did. I'm curious to see if it does or doesn't work for everyone.  Don't get caught up in sites that are asking you pay money in order to make money. That's ridiculous! Good Luck!!

Sincerely,
Advok8r
http://cashcrate.com/936500

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)