Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEY Y'ALL....I AM CINDY FROM TEXAS

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

HI Y'ALL MY NAME IS CINDY AND I AM 42 YRS OLD THAT IS UNTIL THE 14TH OF APRIL. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN FOR 24 YRS NOW (WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?) WE HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS. BRITTANY IS 22 AND STEPHANIE IS 20. BRITTANY HAS BEEN OUT ON HER OWN FOR 3 YRS NOW AND WORKS FOR A CPA. SHE'S REAL HYPERACTIVE AND THAT DRAINS ME EVEN THOUGH SHE AINT AT HOME. STEPHANIE IS 20 AND ATTENDS COLLEGE HERE TO GET ALL OF HER BASICS DONE THEN IN THE FAL *SNIFF SNIFF* SHE WILL BE GOING TO TEXAS A&M CORPUS CHRISTI. MAJORING IN MARINE BIOLOGY AND MINORING IN CATOON ANIMATION,,,,THANK YOU SPONGEBOB<SHRUG> I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MOM AND NOW IT GUNNA BE JUST ME AND HUBBY....ANY TIPS ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS..I AM VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT BUT I GUESS ALL MOMS ARE. THANKS FOR LISTENING TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS Y'ALL!!!

~HUGS~

CINDY

by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jejstover
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 12:34 AM

My sons are 25 and 21.  Both are away from home and in college.  At one point they were attending the same university, which was great!  My husband and I could go see both of them at the same time, they could come home together and I knew they had each other close if either of them needed help. 

My oldest is now in grad school about an hours drive away and my youngest is still about 2 hours from us.

Thank goodness for cell phones, emails and instant messaging ... we're able to keep in touch pretty much on a daily basis.  

I know their future plans will most likely take them far away from us (they each want to live on the west coast or in Florida) ... guess we'll be on the road and/or in the air headed their way whenever possible.

Reatah
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2008 at 5:53 PM
Hi Cindy in TX...I am in TX also.
You are going to feel lonesome and sad for a while when your last little chicky leaves the nest....but if you and your wonderful husband have a tight relationship....you will learn to love it.......
my boy kept bouncing back home though and actually I was happy about that, but it was not good for him. I just made it too easy to come home rather than deal with lifes situations....this can cause problems for the grown kid, and the new-found relationship with your husband.
Good luck and hope to hear from you again on here.
Rita in TX.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)