Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coles Crossing play group?

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 474 Total Views
Hi! I'm interested in joining a play group for my 2-year old. I'm 31 and would love to get to know some other moms in and around Coles Crossing as well. Any ideas? Please help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JamieLeib
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I live in the coles crossing and I'm new here and was wondering if you have some playdates already...I have 7 mo old and would like to meet other moms and would like for my daughter to be able to go out and gain some social skills.

momarsic
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I just moved to Coles Crossing in January and have an 8 month old son.  I'd love to get together sometime so we and our babies could socialize.  Have you found any other moms to join a playdate group? 

Maureen

spekar
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Hello moms,

I live off Barker Cypress and West Road which is a minute from Coles Crossing. My kids love that park so we are always in the area. I am a stay at home mom to two amazing children. My son is 3 and my daughter is 9 mos. I would love to get together so the babies can play and socialize. All of my friends work so I would love to meet other stay at home moms and set up playdates. Did you guys ever set up a playgroup?

Sondra

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)